Oreco embraces HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) and quality responsibilities as core values and it is our vision to achieve the highest standards of quality in all aspects of our business, benefiting both our customers, suppliers and employees.
Based on our on-going aim to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and to satisfy statutory and regulatory requirements we have developed and implemented the Oreco Quality Management System, as defined in ISO 9001:2015, which permeate the entire organisation.
The Quality system ensures that we:
- Cultivate and maintain commitment to continuous improvement and communicate our goals and objectives to every employee.
- Supply robust, reliable and thoroughly tested solutions which are in accordance with both our internal quality objectives and customer specifications.
- Provide quality systems with high levels of safety and to ensure that products and processes comply with industry standards, directives and safety regulations.
- Work closely together with our customers, end-users and sub-contractors in order to initiate and generate improvements in our solutions.
- Give our customers a comprehensive training and support in operating and maintaining our systems.
Above listed policies are an extract of the full text of the policies which is available on demand.
PDF-files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader if you are not able to open the files.