How do Oreco oil tank cleaning systems ensure high safety standards?
The Oreco systems are among the safest tank cleaning systems available today. We continuously improve our systems to comply with the strictest safety standards. Potential hazards and risks:
Staff health and safety issues
- Exposure to hydrocarbons and toxic substances.
- Respiratory problems or oxygen deficiency.
- Injuries caused by falls, inadequate lighting or structural tank failure.
How our systems reduce risks
- Staff don't need to enter tanks during cleaning.
- No scaffolding is required.
- Our systems normally clean in an inert atmosphere.