Our well-proven and highly reliable BLABO® system is a non-man entry fully automated, mobile and modular tank cleaning system. It is normally used for cleaning crude oil tanks above say +50 meter in diameter.
Compared with manual and semi-automated methods, Oreco’s BLABO® mobile tank cleaning equipment is an efficient and cost-effective solution offering a wide range of benefits:
- Non-man entry; operators do not enter the tank.
- Safe; BLABO® is designed to operate safely in hazardous areas.
- Efficient; offering desludging, tank cleaning and oil recovery in one integrated process.
- Valuable; with close to 100 per cent recovery of saleable hydrocarbons.
- Fast; with a reduction in tank down-time of up to 80 per cent.
- Environmentally-friendly; the process minimises hydrocarbon emissions and substantially reduces liquids and solid waste.
- Economical; BLABO® reduces your overall cleaning costs.
At Oreco, we develop non-man entry automated mobile tank cleaning equipment that offer a combination of oil tank cleaning with simultaneous separation of the cleaned-out sludge. These technologies have proved highly efficient and can help you reduce tank down-time by up to 80 percent compared to manual tank cleaning