- on-site Nitrogen generator solutions for tank blanketing
The inert properties of Nitrogen™ makes it widely used in the oil and gas industry. Nitrogen is odourless, non-polluting and non-reactive in nature – and that makes it highly suitable for storage tank blanketing.
At Oreco, you can get on-site Nitrogen generators, the NitroGen™, specially designed for tank blanketing purposes. The generators are based on the PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology.
Nitrogen means greater safety
Safety is a top priority in the oil and gas industry. Nitrogen ensures safety during e.g. tank cleaning operations and other situations where an inert atmosphere is needed. However, getting hold of Nitrogen is difficult and very expensive to many refineries, tank farms and offshore sites around the world.
Get nitrogen where you need it
Oreco NitroGen™ generators allow you to produce your own Nitrogen where you need it, when you need it. The mobile generators are easily moved to a new location for a new task – e.g. for storage tank blanketing. You can also chose to order a stationary plant.
Producing your own Nitrogen is easier and cheaper; facts which can give you a competitive advantage. Other inert gases than Nitrogen are costlier alternatives. An on-site generator from Oreco gives you 24-hour access to nitrogen – with a low-cost, environmentally friendly solution.
Benefits with nitrogen blanketing system
- You produce the gas when and where you need it
- You only produce the gas you need
- On-site and mobile solutions
- No excess gas is produced
- No transportation or delivery charges
- Quick pay-back – often less than a year
- Low installation and running costs
- Only electricity is needed to run the generators
- Minimum maintenance
- Much lower production and maintenance costs with PSA than membrane solutions
- No loss of production time due to running out of gas
- No safety risks of handling of high pressure cylinders
- No large quantities of cryogenic liquefied gas
- Gas sensors and PLC based warning features
- Built to comply with the highest industry standards
- Fully-automated generator
- Minimum maintenance
- Easy installation and operation
- Plug ‘n’ play and always on demand 24/7
- Only quality components are used
- Durable and reliable generators
An on-site Nitrogen supply for oil tank blanketing
The Oreco NitroGen™ is available as skid-mounted solutions, fully containerised, trailer mounted or as complete stationary plants depending on your type of application. We match your specific requirement to purity with adjustment possibilities up to 99.9%. The capacity for containerised solutions is up to 500 Nm3/hr with a purity of up to 99.9%. Click to view the technical information.
Contact us to discuss your possibilities for a flexible and cost-effective Nitrogen supply and Nitrogen blanketing system.
NitroGen™ helped CMSA in Mexico ensure a safe oil tank cleaning operation